It takes a lot of time to make electric power system calculations, but this process can be done faster, with fewer mistakes, and more efficiently using a power system modeling software. We are here to provide you with such a tool – EA-PSM Electric. This course will introduce you to EA-PSM basics.
Online course structure:
- Introduction to AC elements in EA-PSM Electric.
- Creation of a simple single-line scheme.
- Load flow calculation.
- Creation of typical reports with EA-PSM Electric.
- Question & Answer session.
Who should attend this online course?
- Anyone interested in learning how to use EA-PSM.
What will you learn?
- What are the AC elements in EA-PSM?
- How to draw a simple single-line scheme.
- How to carry out basic power network calculations using EA-PSM.
- How to do more projects with greater quality and avoid common mistakes.
- How to create typical reports with EA-PSM Electric.
- This is a two-part course about the basic usage and application of EA-PSM Electric, each part is 30 minutes long. The first part will be about and the second will be a question and answer session.